The medicines that doctors use to treat cancer have changed a lot just in the past 10 years. For example, some new treatments can trigger your own immune system to attack cancer in your body. Other new treatments work just as well as older, proven treatments, but with less side effects.
Patient participation in ORIEN TCC is central to this important research.
Benefits of participating in TCC
- You contribute to learning about patients just like you.
- Your health information improves our ability to match TCC patients to targeted clinical trials at the right time.
- You may feel good knowing your participation is helping future generations.
ORIEN = Oncology Research Information Exchange Network. This is a unique collaboration among a growing number of North America’s leading cancer centers.
ORIEN Member cancer centers use the same TCC research study to learn from patients' health information and develop new treatments.
By participating in TCC, you are part of ORIEN’s vision to...
- Foster collaboration among patients, researchers, and doctors.
- Speed research by sharing patient data.
- Improve cancer treatments.